DREAM ON

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Mayor's Arts Awards x DC Rooftop Life

Photobucket

This week I was honored to attend the Mayor's 26th Annual Arts Awards where all of the most talented artist in the DMV come together and receive recognition for their outstanding achievements. This event took place at the beautiful Kennedy Center. I got to see a lot of great artistic performances and left the awards inspired. From there I met up with some beautiful ladies on the rooftop that looks over DC to enjoy cold drinks and good food. Checkout the picture's I captured during the course of my day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment