DREAM ON

Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vfrig- More Than An Erection

Checkout my new spoken word art entitled More Than An Erection.

Photobucket





Vfrig- More Than An Erection by vfrig5

More Than An Erection By: Vfrig

I'm more than an erection

I'm more like your protection when things get hard

I'm more than an erection

I think with the head that has two ears along with two eyes that allows me to see your beauty

I think with the head that posses one nose and two lips that allow me to express any verbal notion.

I think with this head when I'm in bed before a woman decides she wants to spread her legs

Even though the head below wants to be a know it all, I blow em off!

Cause I know her legs won't be the only thing spread if she's infected.

The head above keeps me protected

I'm more than an erection

I'm a gentleman

I hold doors, pull out chairs, and carry bags for women

Yes, chivalry is very much alive

I'm more than just an erection

I'm human and have feelings just like you

So keep that in mind when you think that all men want to do is screw and have relations

There's more to men than penetration

Like education, dedication, compensation, the list goes on.

I'm more than an erection

Keep your clothes on

I want to explore your mind this time around

And maybe in the future when it feels right to fornicate

I'll be down....

No comments:

Post a Comment