DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Roots 4th Of July Jam x Dom Kennedy Show

Photobucket

This past 4th of July weekend I took a trip down to Philly to coolout and attend The Roots 4th of July Jam. Soon as I got to Philly I wasted no time getting a cheese steak, and it def lived up to the hype, it was orgasmic. After that I hit up a couple stores, Fat Tuesdays for drinks, then went to the show where all the artist put on some great performances. Enjoy the pics I captured during my stay in Philly below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment