DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

NY, Inspiration & Fashion At It's Finest

Photobucket

Just recently took a trip to the big apple to shoot the Summer/Fall look book for my clothing line @DOTclothing, go to an event called Grits & Biscuits, as well as catch up with some friends. As soon as I arrived in NY I was reminded how dope that place is. Seeing the average New Yorker walk up the street so stylish and comfortable had me sold. It's not that there wearing the best brands, or things that cost the most, it's how comfortable and expressive their outfits come off. There's nothing like NY fashion. From thrifiting, to big events, to spending nights, days and early mornings on rooftops working, I believe NY is the place for me. Enjoy some of the pics I captured during my stay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment