DREAM ON

Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

N.E.R.D. X Tigerfest

When I heard N.E.R.D. was coming to Towson University for Tigerfest, i stopped everything and ordered my tickets. This is my favorite band and I always wanted to see them perform live in person. Pharrell inspires me in so many ways not only with his music but his fashion and his endeavors. I went out Towson and had a ball! They put on an amazing show playing songs from their first album all the way to their latest album. checkout the pics i managed to capture during the course of the performance.

Shots i captured:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Footage i captured:

1 comment:

  1. you tite.
    good photography and video.
    you def good at journalism.
    better than me.lol.

    check out my music blog for my class (www.therealmofmusic.wordpress.com)

    ~tam.

    ReplyDelete