DREAM ON

Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Artist of the Week: Antoine Marcus (DTMD)

This week artist of the week is Antoine Marcus a DMV artist with a soulful sound. He's not the regular DMV artist thats tryna rap ether! A while back my man Sam sends me a message on twitter like "aye you got to listen to this mixtape my man put together", so I'm like cool. I listened to it and said who is this! I was in awe! This dude brings back the real element of rap with a smooth melodic flow. He actually has substance as well. He just dosent rap about shooting this or that up! I'm very optimistic about his future and wish him well in the future. He reminds me of a young Q-Tip. Show love and download the mixtape and checkout his video.


Listen and download mixtape: DTMD The Basics

<a href="http://dtmd.bandcamp.com/album/the-basics-ep">Intro by DTMD (Dunc &amp Toine Makin' Dollas)</a>


This video was well put together, Antoine is on his way keep doing your thang fam you got my support 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment