DREAM ON

Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Univ. Of MD Block Show X Que & Kappa Cookout

This weekend was great! I decided to take a trip to the University of Md to show support to my girls and thier sorority. The whole yard was filled with people on this lovely Saturday. I seen my girl Trice and Jas tear the stage up, it almost bought tears to my eye's. Following the show my folks and I hit the liqour store and hopped from the Kappa cookout to the Que cookout. This eventful Saturday was truly a great success. Enjoy the photo's and video's I captured.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment