DREAM ON

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet DMV's Own: Vittoria Jackson

Meet my friend, inspiration, and motivation Vitty. Vitty is a full time college student, full time mom, model, designer, and artist and now has her own clothing line titled Vittoria Antionette which is her female line and her mens line is V.Antonio. I love to show support and see young entrepreneurs in the making. She makes me so proud of going the other route and doing something positive instead of trying to be a video vixen, or wasting her time going to the club to be a groupie at some random guys table.


In 2009 Vittoria Jackson founded a design company that not only reflects her love of fashion, but also one that celebrates individual style by modern cuts and exclusive designs. Vittoria Antionette looks to build a lifestyle for the person daring to stand out in society and make bold statements not by the sounds of their voice but through their actions and apparel.

“...What I do with my work involves using new shapes, cuts, patterns and hues that are not commonly seen. This gives the person wearing my garment an edge. When they walk in the room, all eyes will instantly be on them! It may be a little uncomfortable at first but you know all those people are thinking - where did she get that dress, or I wish I could be him right now. That is the response I want for my customers, every time they are seen in one of my pieces, I want it to leave someone else speechless. ”

–Vittoria Jackson



Website: http://vittoriaantionette.com
Facebook:
Vittoria Antionette

1 comment: