DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miami Nights... Im Livng the Life....

So this Memorial weekend I decided to take a vacation in the land of Palm tree's and everlasting sunshine, Miami. This trip was truly amazing and such a great experience. I seen a lot of friends from back home and met a lot of interesting people. I seen all kinds of wild stuff that I happened to capture on camera, but I don't think i will release that footage unless you pay me lol. What better place to spend time with your folks on memorial weekend than Miami! Checkout the photo's I happened to capture in the mist of having a great time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment