DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Artist of the Week: J.Hill

I first heard J.Hill's work recently at my companies first event "Pumps N Pradas", as he sang the night away with his band "The Band" and I must say I was very impressed. His smooth melodic sound soothed the crowd as they partied the night away. After hearing him sing that night I listened to some of his solo work and it was very impressive as well. Just letting the world know that J.Hill is a great artist that people should take a listen to. Expand your horizons and experience new things and new artist.

Follow J.Hill on twitter @JHillTheSinger & checkout the website http://www.reverbnation.com/jhillthesinger for up coming shows and new tracks

Here are a couple tracks from J.Hill:

Real Love:

Alright:

No comments:

Post a Comment