DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

NYC The City of Opportunity!

Photobucket

Last week I took a trip to NYC to visit a couple good friends of mine not knowing that I would meet a lot of wonderful people that would be very influential in my life. I attended a rooftop event for my friends new image consultant company where I drank good and networked with people in the industry that I wish to become a part of in the near future which is fashion/marketing. It's great how networking can get you opportunities you never thought of! Throughout my stay in NYC I also attended my girl Cap's basketball games and showed major support as she went out their and put on a show; ate dinner at the finest places, took over the NY Nightlife and built relationships with some beautiful people. Here are the pics I managed to capture while having the time of my life!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment