DREAM ON

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Steve Francis the best to come out of the DMV?

I was reading the latest issue of the Slam Magazine and I see an article of one of the DMV's best players Steve Francis. Its a coincidence cause the other day I was thinking , what ever happend to Steve Francis like I know many others wonder. Well Steve no longer plays basketball. He now takes care of his kids and runs his businesses. He has a record label based out of the DMV and hoping to become like Master P was back in the days. While I was finishing up the article I read something very disturbing. This is what Steve said "I am the greatest player to ever step out of the DMV,“Kevin Durant can’t say that. Michael Beasley can’t say that. None of those guys can say that. I am the best player to come out of DC since [Bias].”


WOW, Steve was a great player don't get me wrong, but better than Kevin Durant? Kevin Durant is still in his prime and already has accomplished more than an average NBA player that has been in the league more than 8 years! Kevin Durant won the scoring title, and led a very talented team dominated in youth to the playoffs. I'm not sure what kind of drugs Steve has been on he just needs to support the athletes from the area and be proud to have been a great from here. Feel free to leave a comment on your thoughts about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment